TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THE ONLINE SHOP „BIM.SCHOOL”
- General provisions
1. These Terms and Conditions, hereinafter referred to as “Terms”, defines the rules for the use of an online shop located at URL http://bim.school, hereinafter referred to as “Shop”.
2. The Shop is run by the bim.edu.pl Wojciech Cieplucha, located at: 31-514 Krakow, Al. Beliny Prazmowskiego 14 , Poland VAT Number: PL6762387851, hereinafter referred to as “Administrator”.
3. The Shop’s address and contact details: on-line address –http://bim.school, e-mail – email@example.com, telephone no. +48508877187
4. Before attempting to use the Shop, any person should become familiar with its Terms.
5. Making purchases in the store requires the customer to have an active and fully operational e-mail account.
- Types and scope of the Shop’s activity
- The Shop runs distant sales via the Internet of training in the area of programmes such as Autodesk 3ds Max, Revit, AutoCAD, Dynamo, Fusion (hereinafter referred to as: “Sales of training”). All courses are online courses. We made videos, quizzes, lessons, text and presentations. All courses are up to date.
- The detailed scope of the training can be found at:
English version: https://bim.school/all-courses/ Training is activated after receiving the payment or after particular date which is written down on the course page.
- By filling in the purchase form and checking the box at the appropriate statement, the customer consents to the collection and processing of personal data in accordance with the Law on Personal Data Protection of Aug 29, 1997. (Dz. U. [Journal of Laws] of 2002, no. 101, item 926, as amended) by the Administrator, for the purpose necessary to implement the provisions of these Terms and the service provided on its basis.
- The Administrator of Personal Data is the bim.edu.pl Wojciech Cieplucha, located at: 31-514 Krakow, Al. Beliny Prazmowskiego 14 , Poland VAT Number: PL6762387851.
- The Administrator of Personal Data entrusted the processing of personal data to Wojciech Ciepłucha, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org, telephone no. +48508877187.
- Collected is only personal information, which was provided voluntarily. The data are processed for the purpose necessary to implement the provisions of these Terms, and in particular:
- to conclude the sale of the ordered training,
- to issue a document confirming the sales transaction of services
- to record the transaction in the Shop’s computerized accounting system for the period required by law, and to store personal data in the computerized accounting system to ensure the record of commercial transactions carried out by the Shop,
- to store the Customer’s personal data in the customer base.
- With the Customer’s additional consent, the collected personal data may also be used for marketing and promotional purposes, including, in particular, to present to the Customer the Shop’s offer, and other marketing information related to the Shop.
- If the case of subscribing to the newsletter, and consenting to receiving it in the process of registration or ordering (the consent to receive commercial information electronically), it is only necessary to provide an e-mail address, to which commercial information from the Administrator will be sent. The Customer can unsubscribe at any time by logging into their account in the Shop, or by clicking a subscription cancelling link, provided in the footer of each newsletter.
- The customer has the right to access their personal data at all times, to amend it, and to demand its removal;
- Administrator informs that the Customer is not obliged to provide their personal data, but the refusal to do so shall prevent proper execution of services to the Customer, as specified in the Terms, as well as the provisions of the agreement concluded between the Shop and the Customer.
- The collected data are subject to careful protection in accordance with applicable regulations. The Administrator makes every effort to ensure a proper level of security of the stored data
- The Store uses cookie files. During the Customer’s visit to the Shop, the Shop’s system sends to the Customer’s computer at least one cookies file, in order to unambiguously identify the browser. The Shop’s server automatically records information sent by the Customer’s browser when displaying websites. Server logs may include information such as your web request, IP address, browser type and language, the date and time of your request. This information helps improving the quality of our service by identifying and storing customer preferences and tracking user trends, such as the ways in which our site is browsed. The Customer can block cookies, which will rend them anonymous, but not being allowed to register cookies, the Shop won’t be able to identify the Customer, or their preferences. Detailed information on cookies are contained in the Cookies Policy, available in the tab “Cookies.”
- The Shop informs Customers that it provides the service of sales through the public internet network. Therefore, the shop wants to draw the Customers’ attention that using the services of the Store may be associated with the risks of interference of third parties with the transmitted data sent via the internet between the Shop and the Customer.
- Information on the principles and methods of preserving, protecting and sharing the content of the concluded contract by the Shop to the other party:
a) Preserving, protecting and sharing the content of the concluded contract shall be done by sending a relevant e-mail after the conclusion of the Sales Contract.
b) Preserving, protecting and sharing the content of the concluded Sales Contract is done by sending the Customer the content of the concluded contract to the provided e-mail address, or handing over the Customer the contract specifications and proof of purchase.
c) The content of the concluded agreement is further preserved and protected in the Service Provider’s IT system, and is made available at each request of the customer.
- Technical requirements. For proper and uninterrupted use of the Shop, the Customer’s station/terminal must meet the following minimum technical requirements:
- An active internet connection,
- Processor performance: 2000 MHz or higher,
- At least 4GB of RAM,
- An operating system of at least Windows 7 class
- Acceptance of cookies and Java Script turned on 6. The Shop is not obliged to provide the above devices and/or software.
- Installing the software referred to in paragraphs 1 and 2 is subject to a separate license agreement between the Customer and the licensor.
- The Shop’s website is adjusted to the screen resolution of 1920x1080px
- Purchase policy
- The information provided on the Shop’s websites, including information on the presented products, and in particular their descriptions, both technical and performance characteristics and prices, are an invitation to contract, as specified in art. 71 of the Civil Code.
- Before making a purchase confirmation, the Shop shall provide the Customer with the following information:
- a) a precise description of the product and its feature
- b) the total price of the ordered products, including taxes
- c) the manner and date of payment
- d) the manner and date of executing the provision by the trader.
- Purchasing a training requires registration in the Shop
- Placing an order is done via a form available on the Shop’ website; it is made available after clicking the button “Buy and pay” under the description of the product, or in the summary of one’s cart/purchase order, in which the customer provides the following data:
- a) full name or company name
- b) email address
- c) telephone number
- d) Personal Identification Numer or Tax ID
- e) shipping address
- f) information on their university
- The customer places an order after reading the information specified in the Shop’s Terms, and the information indicated in paragraph 2, which will appear in electronic form in the final stage of completing the electronic form, prior to consenting to the provisions of the contract, by clicking “Buy and pay.” After reading the collected contract-specific information, the Customer expresses their will to conclude the contract by clicking “Buy and pay.”
- All prices quoted on the Shop’s website are in Polish zloty or euro, and include VAT.
- The order shall be deemed accepted for execution after the Shop confirms its acceptance to the Customer.
- A confirmation of order is sent automatically after placing the order by the Customer; b) The Shop may withhold acceptance of the order when the veracity or reliability of the data indicated by the customer in the registration form is doubtful. In such a case, the Store shall contact the Customer immediately in order to clarify these doubts.
- In the case of unavailability of products included in the order, the Customer shall be informed immediately. The Customer shall decide whether the contract is to be carried out partially, or cancelled altogether.
- The Customer and the Shop are bound by the Product’s Price valid at the time of placing the order.
- The Shop accepts the following methods of payment:
- The deadline for transferring the payment is before starting the course.
- The agreement is considered concluded at the moment of confirming the order.
- A VAT invoice is issued along with the order confirmation. The customer is obliged to provide full personal information necessary for issuing a proper VAT invoice:
- a) full name/company name
- b) address of residence/registered office,
- c) VAT number (for companies), Personal Identification Number (individuals),
- d) contract number,
- e) mailing address
- Each registering and/or ordering Customer consents to receive information relating to the course of completing the order and notifications about changes in the Terms.
- The Shop reserves the right to cancel classes and consultations in the classroom, or to postpone the date of training, if there is not enough takers.
- Other information about the Shop, also that containing commercial information about new products or services of the Shop, promotions of the Shop or of the products of the Administrator’s partners will be sent only to customers who have given their consent.
- Regulations of the computer lab
- In the lab held are classes that require the use of computer techniques.
1. Students can work in the studio only under the supervision of a teacher or instructor in designated workstations.
2. Hardware and software resources are managed by the administrator of the lab.
3. The internet can be used only for educational purposes.
4. People behaving loudly, breaking the regulations, doing work other than required by the timetable will be asked out from the lab.
5. Classes begin and end at the request of the teacher.
6. Storing and viewing files with content contrary to the generally accepted moral standards is prohibited.
7. It is forbidden to hurt the feelings of other users by sending rude letters, messages, and photos.
8. It is forbidden to send the same letter in multiple copies to multiple users (i.e. spam).
9. After discovering that the user’s resources contain pornographic files and other illegal data, such user’s account may be permanently deleted without notice.
10. It is absolutely forbidden to bring food, drinks, bags and outerwear into the lab.
11. It is forbidden to install software on the local drives of the computers in the lab.
12. It is forbidden for users to make any repairs, reconfiguration of the hardware, unauthorized manipulation of the hardware (switching and disconnecting keyboards, monitors and mouse devices, unscrewing CPUs, etc.).
13. It is forbidden to create and experiment with viral programs that destroy software and hardware resources.
14. It is forbidden to use the lab’s hardware for computer games.
15. If violation of the integrity of the data stored on the local account is suspected, the network administrator must be immediately informed.
16. Users are financially liable for damages caused by improper use of computer hardware, and any deficiencies.
- Before starting work:
- The user is obliged to check the efficiency of the equipment, with which they are going to work. The observed defects must be reported immediately to the teacher or network administrator. Starting and operating the computers with the CPU cover dismantled may cause electric shock.
- The user is obliged to adapt the workplace to their needs (adjust the chair and tilt the monitor).
- After finishing work: 20. The user should organize their work station and report it to the teacher conducting the class. They can leave the room with the consent of the teacher.
- Rules of conduct in emergency situations
- In the event of an accident (e.g. an electric shock), immediately turn off the threatening unit, notify the teacher, and provide first aid to the victim.
- In the case of observing sparks or smoke coming from the computer, smelling the smouldering insulation or noticing other symptoms that may cause a fire, immediately turn off the main power and notify the teacher.
- Any accident, injury, and other ailments (eye pain, headache) should be reported to the teacher.
- In the lab held are classes that require the use of computer techniques.
- In terms of complaints, the Customer who is also a consumer can use their rights granted by the provisions of the Civil Code Act of 23 April 1964 (Dz. U. [Journal of Laws] No. 16, item 93, as amended), and the Act of 30 May 2014 on Consumer Rights (Dz. U. [Journal of Laws] 2014, item 827 of 24 June 2014).
- Complaints regarding the ordered products may be submitted by email to: email@example.com
- When filing a complaint, please provide the following information: the Customer’s full name, address, information allowing the identification of sales (e.g. login, order number, date of transaction), the product, and the reason for complaint, contact details.
- The Customer will be notified of settling the complaint the same way, in which the complaint was sent, unless the customer reserves a different form of contact. A settlement of the complaint shall also be sent via email to the customer’s designated address.
- Termination of the contract
- According to the Act of 30 May 2014 on Consumer Rights (Dz. U. [Journal of Laws] 2014, item 827), the Customer who is a consumer has a right to a written withdrawal from the concluded contract without a reason within fourteen days. To preserve the fourteen day period referred to in paragraph 1, it is sufficient to send the notice of withdrawal before the expiration date. The declaration may be made on a form.
- According to the art. 38 of the Law on Consumer Rights, the consumer is not entitled to withdrawing from a distance contract in the following cases:
a) when the trader provided the service in full, after an explicit consent of the Consumer, who has been informed prior to the provision of the service that once the service is provided in full by the trader, they will lose the right to withdraw from the contract;
b) when the price or remuneration depends on fluctuations in the financial market, which is beyond the trader’s control, and which may occur before the deadline to withdraw from the contract;
c) when the subject of the provision is a non-prefabricated item, manufactured according to the specifications of the consumer, serving their individual needs;
d) when the subject of the provision is a perishable goods or one with a short shelf life;
e) when the subject of the provision is an item delivered in a sealed container, which can’t be returned after opening due to health protection or hygiene reasons, if it were unsealed after delivery;
f) when the subject of the provision is an item, which, due to their nature, become inextricably linked to other items after delivery;
g) when the subject of the provision are alcoholic beverages, the price of which has been agreed at the conclusion of the contract of sale, the supply of which can only take place after 30 days, and the value of which depends on fluctuations in the market that are beyond the trader’s control;
h) when the consumer has specifically demanded that the trader came to make urgent repairs or maintenance; if the trader provides additional services other than those required by the consumer, or he provides products other than spare parts necessary for repair or maintenance, the right of withdrawal is granted to the consumer in terms of additional services or goods;
i) when the subject of the provision is sound or visual recordings, or computer software delivered in a sealed package, if the package has been opened after delivery; when the contract pertains to delivering newspapers, periodicals or magazines, with the exception of subscription contracts;
j) when the contract has been concluded in the form of a public auction;
k) when the subject of the provision is accommodation other than residential, transport of goods, car rental, catering, services related to leisure activities, or entertainment, sports or cultural events, if the agreement specified the day or period of the service provision;
l) when the subject of the provision is supplying digital content which is not stored on a tangible medium, if the provision began at the explicit consent of the consumer, before the deadline to withdraw from the contract and after the trader informed them about the loss of the right of withdrawal.
- In the case of termination of this contract, all payments received from the Customer are returned to them immediately, including the costs of delivery of the goods (except the additional costs resulting from the method of delivery the Customer had chosen, other than the least expensive, regular shipment method available in the Shop), and in any case not later than 14 days from the date, on which the shop was informed of the Customer’s decision to execute the right to withdraw from the contract with the Shop.
- The Shop reimburses received payments using the same method of payment as used by the Customer, unless the Customer explicitly agreed to a different method, which does burden them with any costs.
- The Shop may withhold the reimbursement until receiving the returned product (item), or until receiving a confirmation of the return shipment of the product as a result of the withdrawal, depending on which event occurs first.
- If the Customer who is a consumer chose a method of delivering the item (goods) other than the cheapest regular shipment offered by the trader (relates to a method of original delivery to the customer), the trader is not obliged to refund the additional costs incurred by the Customer.
- Final provisions and the possibility of resorting to out-of-court complaint and redress mechanism
- The provisions of these Terms are not intended to exclude or limit any rights of the Customer who is also a consumer, to which they are entitled by mandatory provisions of Polish law. In the case of non-compliance of the provisions of these Terms with the above provisions of law, priority is given to law.
- In matters not regulated by the provisions of these Terms, applicable is Polish law, including in particular the Act of 30 May 2014 on Consumer Rights (Dz. U. [Journal of Laws] 2014, item 827 of 24 June 2014) and the Civil Code Act of 23 April 1964 (Dz. U. [Journal of Laws] 1964, no. 16, item 93, as amended).
- Information for the Customer, who is a consumer, on the possibility to resort to out-of-court complaint and redress mechanisms, as well as the rules for accessing these procedures, are available on the premises and on the websites of district (municipal) consumer ombudsmen, NGOs which statutory tasks include consumer protection, Provincial Trade Inspectorates, and at the following internet addresses of the Office of Competition and Consumer Protection:
The Customer, who is also a consumer, has, among others, the following possibilities of resorting to out-of-court complaint and redress mechanisms:
· A fixed arbitration consumer court operating at the Trade Inspectorate – the possibility to request to solve a dispute arising from the concluded Sales Contract;
· The Provincial Inspector of the Trade Inspectorate – the possibility of requesting initiation of a mediation proceeding with the arbitration, in order to settle the dispute between the Customer and the Shop;
· the district (municipal) consumer ombudsman or a NGO, which statutory tasks include consumer protection (including the Consumer Federation, the Association of Polish Consumers). The Consumer Federation runs a toll free consumer helpline 800 007 707 and you can contact the Association of Polish Consumers at: firstname.lastname@example.org